Cake pops are the irresistible mini treats that have appeared on TV and taken the country by storm. This class is based on recipes from the immensely popular book,
by Angie Dudley of Bakerella fame. You'll learn how to turn an ordinary box of cake or brownie mix into an adorable and completely customizable collection of little creations with just a few piping tips, melted chocolate and some well-placed decorations.
We’ll spend the majority of class time showing you how to prepare the perfect pops—all the necessary basics for cake and cupcake pops, then the remainder on how to decorate them just right. Our instructor will share easy do-ahead tips to keep you organized and stress-free, troubleshooting advice, and decorating ideas that will get you started on personalizing your own cake pops at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
This is a decorating class, not a baking class. Cake mixes will be baked prior to class.
Photo and recipes from
by Angie Dudley, used by permission. Published by Chronicle Books, 2010.