Mario Batali has been for years a trusted resource for authentic Italian food prepared with passion. In his latest,
Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals from My Home to Yours,
Batali shares his favorite family-style recipes in month-by-month menus perfect for celebrating with family and friends throughout the year. In our class based on this book, we’ll show you how to incorporate Batali’s signature simple dishes into your everyday meal planning.
This month, enjoy a warm and comforting menu of family favorites with an Italian twist. You’ll learn to whip up a simple but hearty salad, creamy polenta, a rustically delicious Italian meatloaf, and a delicate and tangy honey cake with grapefruit.
All participants will receive a free, autographed copy of Mario Batali’s latest book
Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals from My Home to Yours.
Classes taught by Sur la Table Chefs. Mario Batali will not be in attendance.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class