Great New Restaurant Recipes of Chicago
In this class we head to Chicago, a food lover’s city with globally inspired restaurants all over town. We’ll explore the vibrant flavors created by some of the city’s most renowned chefs at some of the most notable hot spots in town. All aboard!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class