Sous Chef by Day, Diner by Night
*Please Note: The "Sous Chef " arrives at 3:30 pm, the Guest arrives at 7:30pm. Price is per couple and includes a wine paring with the meal. When registering a couple for this class, please select '1' seat and input the name and contact information for the "Sous Chef" when prompted. If you have any questions about this special class, please call the store directly at 214-219-4479.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class