French Cooking with Mauviel *Giveaway*
For this class, we’re proud to partner with French cookware maker Mauviel. Founded in Normandy in 1830, the Mauviel brand is renowned the world over for handcrafted quality, flawless attention to detail and a tireless devotion to producing only the best.
*Class Bonus: Each student will take home an 8" Mauviel skillet (an $89.95 value), included in the class price.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class