Dinner at the Chef's Table *Giveaway*
*Please note: Class price is per person.
Class Bonus: Not only will students enjoy a cooking a delectable and elegant menu with us, but everyone will go home with a surprise gift from Sur La Table! We have collected an array of our favorite cookbooks and knives to give away as part of this special class. Each student will receive a gift bag guaranteed to inspire and delight in your kitchen at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class