Kelsey Nixon’s Kitchen Confidence
Kelsey Nixon is the host of Kelsey’s Essentials on Cooking Channel, fan favorite from season 4 of The Next Food Network star and author of a new book, Kitchen Confidence (February 2014). Each episode of her show centers around a tip, technique or tool to help the home cook navigate the kitchen. Her new book, Kitchen Confidence, will break down staple recipes into simple steps, highlight key kitchen tools and explain basic techniques that create extraordinary food.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In this demonstration-style class, our guest instructor will prepare the dishes and lead the discussion while you sit, take notes and ask questions.
- Students will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class