Southern Italian Desserts with Rosetta Costantino
Author and cooking instructor Rosetta Constantino was born and raised in Verbicaro, a small wine-producing hill town in Calabria, at the southern tip of Italy. She is the author (with Janet Fletcher) of My Calabria: Rustic Family Cooking from Italy's Undiscovered South which was nominated for an IACP award in 2011 and Southern Italian Desserts. She lives in San Francisco.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In this demonstration-style class, our guest instructor will prepare the dishes and lead the discussion while you sit, take notes and ask questions.
- Students will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class