In the new movie The Hundred-Foot Journey
culinary worlds collide when an Indian family moves to France and opens an eatery across the street from a Michelin-starred French restaurant. For this special hands-on class, we’ve partnered with the experts at Le Creuset to teach you how to recreate four fabulous dishes from the film. Our instructor will walk you through traditional French techniques–from cooking with wine to creating a classic crème brulee. Plus, we’ll introduce you to the ingredients and spices that make Indian food uniquely delicious. Join us and discover how fun and easy it can be to prepare classic favorites from two great cuisines. Once you master a few basics, you’ll look forward to introducing your friends and family to a world of exotic and enticing flavors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants