Science in the Kitchen for Teens
Teens ages 13-17 are welcome to join this popular hands-on camp. Classes run about two hours each and last for four consecutive days during this holiday week, and each teen chef will take home a Sur La Table apron and a packet of the recipes they make. Share your love of cooking with teens by giving them a foundation that will benefit them for a lifetime with an experience they’ll never forget.
Please note: Classes are only available as a four-day series during this holiday week, no single day enrollments.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 participants
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class