Bon Appétit BA Best Online Cooking Class
We’ve teamed up with the experts at Bon Appétit for our latest series of online cooking classes, inspired by your favorite recipes from the magazine. Explore the creative side of the kitchen as you practice pro techniques, master flavor profiles and more with Bon Appétit Executive Chef Mary Nolan—all at your own pace.
Recipes in this class:
Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs with Carrots
Molten Chocolate Cake
Pan-Roasted Brined Pork Chop
Pasta al Pomodoro
Watch the Preview Hide
How it works Hide
- Once you purchase a class (or receive one as a gift), you (or the gift recipient) will receive a confirmation email with enrollment instructions
- Visit any time, as often as you like—just make sure that you’re logged in to your Sur La Table account
- You can pause, review and skip around within the course materials, so it’s easy to learn at your own pace
- You’ll have access to printer-friendly, downloadable instructions for every recipe, as well as supplemental course materials that take a deeper dive into topics discussed in class
- View shopping and equipment lists, and easily purchase needed equipment with links to our course shops
- Start conversations with your classmates or ask questions using the in-course Discuss button
- Share pictures in the Gallery or use the social media links to share with your friends
What you get Hide
- Online cooking class (class run time: 1 hour, 45 minutes)
- Unlimited access to downloadable step-by-step recipes and all supplemental course materials
- Shoppable equipment collections for each recipe
- On-demand step-by-step video tutorials
The instructor Hide
- Q: I think this might be fun, but I don’t know much about cooking. Which class is right for me?
- A: Our classes are great for cooks of all skill levels—pick whichever one sounds interesting to you.
- Q: Can I take a course with my friends?
- A: Each course has a in-class Discussion area—as long as your friends are enrolled in the same class, you’ll be able to post messages and pictures or ask questions. You can also share your progress through the course with links to social media.
- Q: I’m interested in learning how to cook XX, but I don’t see a course for that. Can I make a suggestion?
- A: Sure! We’re always interested in hearing from you. And keep checking our Courses page—we add new classes on a regular basis.
- Q: Can I download my class to watch offline?
- A: Access to the course itself requires a working internet connection. That said, the recipes and some supplemental course materials can be downloaded for offline use.
6 months ago
6 months ago
Questions & Answers