Barbie You Can Be a Chef: Sweet Treats
Class Description: Barbie™ teaches her friends that "You Can Be Anything" and we’ve created a special class to inspire young bakers (ages 7 – 12) to discover their talents. First, our instructor will teach class attendees a few kitchen fundamentals: following recipes, measuring, mixing, and working safely in the kitchen. Then kids will get hands-on in the kitchen, discovering secrets for working with puff pastry, expressing their creativity baking and frosting colorful confetti cupcakes and, finally, making a yummy homemade chocolate sauce; perfect for dipping fresh, seasonal fruit. That’s not all! Each student gets to take home a Barbie goodie bag, including a perfect pink apron and measuring cups for young bakers to create delicious treats and practice their newly learned skills at home.
Students are encouraged to bring their favorite Barbie to join in the fun because You Can Be Anything with your friends by your side!
©2017 Mattel. All Rights Reserved
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Times and Locations: Barbie You Can Be a Chef: Sweet Treats
- Hurry, only 4 seats remaining!
- Hurry, only 1 seat remaining!