Road Trip USA: Kids
In this hands-on cooking camp we’ll give kids ages 8-12 a tour of regional US cuisines while they work alongside other young chefs and our experienced instructors. They’ll learn how to prepare easy and delicious dishes that represent each region, as well as kitchen fundamentals, knife skills, proper sanitation and much more.
Classes last around two hours a day for five consecutive days. At the end of each class, kids will eat their creations. On the last day, parents are encouraged to join us at the end of class to see how much students have learned. At the end of camp, kids will take home a Sur La Table apron and copies of all the recipes they made.
*Please note: Classes are only available as a five-day series.*
- Five fun-filled days
- Explore authentic regional US cuisines
- Master kitchen fundamentals
- Learn to prepare foods from the American South, Midwest, West, Southwest, and East Coast
- Work with other young chefs
- Hands-on with expert guidance
- Kids will eat their creations