Jura® Cool Control Basic Milk Cooler
Innovative cooling system automatically cools milk from room temperature down to the optimal 39°F and maintains the temperature, preventing milk from becoming too warm or too cold. Quiet system uses minimal watts, which saves on energy and cost.
The stainless steel milk container is now available in a convenient 20-oz. size that’s easy to fill, store in refrigerator as needed, and clean in the dishwasher. Stylish, compact design fits easily in any kitchen. Made in Switzerland.
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Care: Milk container is dishwasher safe; wipe base clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Material: ABS plastic, stainless steel
- Keeps milk cold, fresh and ready to use—right on your countertop
- Automatically cools milk from room temperature down to the optimal 39°F
- Maintains constant temperature, preventing milk from becoming too warm or too cold
- Low-noise, low-wattage system saves money and energy
- Removable stainless steel milk container is dishwasher safe
- Compact, convenient 20-oz. size
- Specially designed to fit frothXpress systems for all Jura automatic coffee centers
- Made in Switzerland
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.