Cuisinart® Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
With a .6 cubic foot capacity, you can easily fit a 12" pizza or six slices of toast. Nonstick interior coating makes cleanup quick and easy. Features tinted-glass oven door, precise toast-shade dial, and adjustable temperature to 500°F . Includes baking tray, broiling rack, and instruction/recipe book. 19" x 15½" x 10". 18 lbs. Limited 3-year warranty.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Includes: Oven, baking tray, broiling rack, and instruction/recipe book
- Care: Cooking accessories are dishwasher safe; wipe oven clean with damp cloth
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19" x 15½" x 10"
- Capacity: .6 cubic foot capacity—fits a 12" pizza or six slices of toast
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Bake, broil, toast, and convection bake all in one innovative appliance
- .6 cubic foot capacity accommodates a 12" pizza or six slices of toast
- Industrial styling with tinted-glass oven door
- Adjustable temperature to 500°F
- Precise toast-shade dial
- Convenient keep-warm function
- Nonstick interior coating makes cleanup quick and easy
- Includes baking tray, broiling rack, and instruction/recipe book
- 3-year limited warranty
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”