4-Day Healthy Teens, Healthy Planet
We’ll get hands-on and cover fundamentals such as basic knife skills, how to read and follow a recipe, measuring and mixing, and the importance of kitchen safety. Along the way, teens will learn to create a variety of delicious sweet and savory dishes.
Teens ages 13-17 are welcome to join this popular culinary camp. Classes run about two hours each and last for four consecutive days. Each young chef will take home a packet of the recipes they make and a Sur La Table apron. Share your love of cooking by giving your teen a foundation that will benefit them for a lifetime and an experience they’ll never forget.
*Please Note: Classes are only available as a four-day series. No single day enrollments. You can review each day's specific menu by selecting the “Menu” tab above.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- Students will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- All class participants receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases good for the duration of the camp