Vitamix® Professional Series 750 Blender
Bonus: Included hardcover Create cookbook features a wide variety of tasty recipes that highlight the Vitamix’s versatility. Try favorites such as Holiday Squash Soup, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Gazpacho, Peanut Butter, Banana Split Smoothie, Hummus, Almond Milk, Whole Fruit Margarita, and hundreds more.
Get the recipe for Easy Mushroom and Leek Soup »
Compare all Vitamix high-performance blenders: Click for details »
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
Shop all Vitamix: Click here »
- Ultra-powerful 2.2-peak-horsepower motor propels the blade at incredible speeds and blends foods with ease. Newly designed Pro Series motors are quieter and more efficient than earlier models
- Ten speed settings, variable-speed dial and pulse function to create an enormous array of recipes and a wide range of consistencies and textures
- Five pre-programmed settings—smoothies, frozen desserts, soups, purees, and self-clean—ensure foods are blended to the ideal consistency every time
- Upgraded 64-oz. container is lightweight, virtually shatterproof and stores easily under most countertops
- Wider blade radius and four-blade design blend and chop even the toughest ingredients
- Pre-programmed cleaning cycle makes cleaning up quick and simple—no need to scrape, soak or hand wash
- Spill-proof lid features removable plug for adding ingredients while blending or for using the included tamper to push thick, dense ingredients down toward the blades. Innovative tamper design features a collar that prevents contact with blades
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 1944
- Material: Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 7.7" x 17.4"
- Capacity: 64 oz.
- Weight: 12½ lb.
- Watts: 1440 W
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Warranty: 7-year full warranty
- Engineered and assembled in the USA by a family-owned American company since 1921
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wipe exterior. Clean interior via pre-programmed self-clean setting
- Do not place container or lid in the dishwasher as this may harm components
What's In the box? Show
- Unit, 64 oz. container with easy-grip handle and wet blade assembly
- Create hardcover recipe book
- Instructional DVD
New A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
New This dry-blade container is ideal for grinding rubs and fresh grains, as well as making marinades. Features a locking lid that’s conveniently marked...See product page for full details »
A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
Initially, I contemplated trading up to the PS750 from the original Vitamix because of the new space-saving changes that were made to allow the unit to fit under cabinet. However, what really sold me was the preprogrammed settings and the fact that the new unit is 40% quieter.
I tried both units side-by-side, and I would say that 40% is a conservative estimate
The pre-programmed settings allow the user to simply push the button and walk away without fear of over or under blending. it really takes the guess-work out of the process.
My favorite setting is the auto-clean button, which really does heat the soapy water and churn it until the unit is clean.
The old canister was more difficult to clean (smoothies), but the new canister is made from a very smooth BPA free material that allows foods to simply slide off.
Best upgrade I have made in a long time. Overall, the new Vitamix Professional 750 is fantastic
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
Certain Vitamix 750's have been recalled because of a potential blade defect. Some sellers are still selling those items (Amazon for one). How can I be assured you won't see me one?
Williams Sonoma carries it in a gold sort of metal finish. Would prefer if it was silver/stainless.
In other countries you will need a 220-120 volt transformer rated for 8 amps input, 15 amps output. An electrician can help you with that, and the outlet for a standard USA three-prong plug.
What all is in the box?
Since this model is 1350 watts vs 1200 watts, does it still take the Vita-mix 6300/500 blender containers with no problem