Vitamix® Professional Series 750 Blender
Bonus: Included hardcover Create cookbook features a wide variety of tasty recipes that highlight the Vitamix’s versatility. Try favorites such as Holiday Squash Soup, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Gazpacho, Peanut Butter, Banana Split Smoothie, Hummus, Almond Milk, Whole Fruit Margarita, and hundreds more.
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 1944
- Includes: Unit, 64 oz. container with easy-grip handle and wet blade assembly, Create hardcover recipe book, instructional DVD, owner’s manual and getting started guide, tamper
- Material: Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic
- Care: Hand wipe exterior. Clean interior via pre-programmed self-clean setting. Do not place container or lid in the dishwasher as this may harm components.
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 7.7" x 17.4"
- Capacity: 64 oz.
- Weight: 12½ lb.
- Watts: 1440 W
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Warranty: 7-year full warranty
- Made in USA
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
Shop all Vitamix: Click here »
- Ultra-powerful 2.2-peak-horsepower motor propels the blade at incredible speeds and blends foods with ease. Newly designed Pro Series motors are quieter and more efficient than earlier models
- Ten speed settings, variable-speed dial and pulse function to create an enormous array of recipes and a wide range of consistencies and textures
- Five pre-programmed settings—smoothies, frozen desserts, soups, purees, and self-clean—ensure foods are blended to the ideal consistency every time
- Upgraded 64-oz. container is lightweight, virtually shatterproof and stores easily under most countertops
- Wider blade radius and four-blade design blend and chop even the toughest ingredients
- Pre-programmed cleaning cycle makes cleaning up quick and simple—no need to scrape, soak or hand wash
- Spill-proof lid features removable plug for adding ingredients while blending or for using the included tamper to push thick, dense ingredients down toward the blades. Innovative tamper design features a collar that prevents contact with blades
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.