D’Artagnan Kobe-Style Wagyu Beef Striploin
This whole muscle striploin is one of the best cuts and grades of Kobe-style Wagyu beef available. It’s perfect for making individual Wagyu steaks cut to your particular liking. Just season your steaks with a little salt and pepper, and they’re ready for grilling or broiling. Any steak lover is sure to savor this superbly flavorful meat that’s well marbled, extremely tender and mouthwateringly juicy.
D’Artagnan recommends cooking to rare to medium rare over a medium-high heat. Extremely high heat can melt the marbling of this delicate meat, which may cause it to become tough and chewy.
Wagyu beef striploin weighs approximately 13 lbs and is shipped frozen, in an uncooked state. Made in the USA. Catalog and website only.
- Manufacturer: D’Artagnan
- Includes: One Wagyu beef whole muscle striploin
- Weight: Approximately 13 lbs
- Shipping information: Ships frozen, in an uncooked state
- Superbly flavorful Wagyu beef is well marbled, extremely tender, and mouthwateringly juicy
- Whole muscle striploin is perfect for making individual Wagyu steaks cut to your particular liking
- 100% authentic Wagyu breed steer
- Humanely raised in Texas in a low-stress environment
- Free to graze or feed on healthy grain rations
- Strict diet rotation helps develop Wagyu beef’s distinctive marbling and flavor
- No antibiotics, growth hormones, or animal by-products
- Striploin weighs approximately 13 lbs
- Shipped frozen, in an uncooked state
- Made in the USA
DArtagnan is a devoted advocate for natural, sustainable and humane production, and has helped start the organic movement in America, pioneering organic, free-range chicken and humanely-raised veal.
Proclaimed to be at the forefront of the artisanal-food movement by Gourmet magazine, DArtagnan has greatly influenced fine game cuisine in America.