Our new stoneware filter won’t stain or absorb odors or flavors. Great for everyday use and convenient for travel and camping. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. For use with #2 or #4 coffee filters. #2: 3½" x 3", #4: 4½" x 4" x 6½".
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: #2: 3½" x 3", #4: 4½" x 4" x 6½"
- Material: Stoneware
- Quick, easy, and inexpensive way to enjoy fresh-brewed coffee
- Brew a single cup just the way you like it—strong, medium or mild
- Stoneware filter won’t stain or absorb odors or flavors
- Great for everyday use and convenient for travel and camping
- Made in China, exclusively for Sur La Table
Questions & Answers
how many ounces in #2 and #4 cones?
Given the difference in sizes of cups between Europe and USA, I'd like to know how many scoops of coffee are used with the larger coffee cone for a full 16 oz of coffee? I prefer coffee that isn't so thin that you could swim in it
I would like to know what country these are made in.
For the #2 size, what is the dimension of the part that sits on top of the cup? Will this fit across a mug with a 3 1/2"" diameter
I have two plastic cones, one with 4 holes and one with only one small hole. How many holes are in the bottom of these cones? The coffee comes out stronger with the one small hole and I like it better