Black Stoneware Coffee Cones
Our new stoneware filter won’t stain or absorb odors or flavors. Great for everyday use and convenient for travel and camping. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. For use with #2 or #4 coffee filters. #2: 3½" x 3", #4: 4½" x 4" x 6½".
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: #2: 3½" x 3", #4: 4½" x 4" x 6½"
- Material: Stoneware
- Quick, easy, and inexpensive way to enjoy fresh-brewed coffee
- Brew a single cup just the way you like it—strong, medium or mild
- Stoneware filter won’t stain or absorb odors or flavors
- Great for everyday use and convenient for travel and camping
- Made in China, exclusively for Sur La Table
Questions & Answers
how many ounces in #2 and #4 cones?
Given the difference in sizes of cups between Europe and USA, I'd like to know how many scoops of coffee are used with the larger coffee cone for a full 16 oz of coffee? I prefer coffee that isn't so thin that you could swim in it
I would like to know what country these are made in.
For the #2 size, what is the dimension of the part that sits on top of the cup? Will this fit across a mug with a 3 1/2"" diameter
I have two plastic cones, one with 4 holes and one with only one small hole. How many holes are in the bottom of these cones? The coffee comes out stronger with the one small hole and I like it better