Wüsthof® Gourmet Serrated Chopping Knife, 6"
With a serrated edge, this knife slices even the ripest tomatoes with ease. Use to cut bread, chop an onion, trim salad greens and much more too. Wider than a santoku, with excellent knuckle clearance and broad, rounded scallops for clean slicing and chopping, this knife effortlessly performs multiple functions with a single blade. Limited lifetime warranty. 6" blade. Hand wash. Made in Solingen, Germany.
Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art manufacturing methods deliver consistently high and uniform quality. Each knife in the Gourmet line is laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor-sharp edge. Plus, each blade is laser tested to ensure correct cutting angle.
Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is made of a durable polymer that’s contoured for a comfortable grip.
SYMBOL OF QUALITY
Quality-control experts examine each piece of cutlery for even the slightest defect and all blades are tested to ensure optimal sharpness. Only flawless knives receive the Wüsthof trident logo-a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- Each knife is laser cut from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for a precise, razor-sharp edge
- Each blade is laser tested to ensure desired sharpness and correct cutting angle
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handles are contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- Serrated edge slices even the ripest tomatoes with ease
- Cut bread, chop an onion, trim salad greens and much more too
- Wider than a santoku
- Excellent knuckle clearance
- Broad, rounded scallops for clean slicing and chopping
- Effortlessly performs multiple functions with a single blade
- Made in Solingen, Germany