With a generous 1½"of clearance, this cutter easily glides through even the thickest of crusts. Great for dividing pizza, foccacia, sandwiches, pastries, and more. Features non-slip, soft-grip handle for safe, comfortable cutting. Removable stainless steel blade cleans up easily in the dishwasher. 4"-diameter cutting wheel; 6½" total length. Blade made in the USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Manufacturer: Microplane
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4"-diameter cutting wheel; 6½" total length
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade, plastic handle
- Stainless steel blade glides easily through even the thickest of crusts
- Great for dividing pizza, foccacia, sandwiches, pastries, and more
- Non-slip, soft-grip handle for safe, comfortable cutting
- Removable blade is dishwasher safe
- Blade made in the USA; assembled in Mexico
Microplane zesters and graters feature unique razorlike edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding. Originally created as a woodworking tool, the first Microplane rasp was invented by brothers Richard and Jeff Grace in Russellville, Arkansas, and has since become a food-prep essential found in kitchens around the world.