No matter how you slice it–thick, thin, or medium—this inventive cheese plane makes it easy. Select desired thickness with a simple twist of a knob and create beautiful slices of cheddar, Swiss, gouda, and more. Plus, Microplane’s signature ribbon blade is perfect for grating small amounts of soft or hard cheeses. Ergonomic, soft-touch handle ensures comfortable slicing. Dishwasher safe. 10" total length. Surgical-grade stainless steel blade is made in the USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Manufacturer: Microplane
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 10" total length
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Create thin, medium, or thick slices of your favorite hard or soft cheeses
- Select desired thickness with a simple twist of a knob
- Integrated ribbon blade is perfect for grating small amounts of cheese
- Ergonomic, soft touch handle ensures comfortable slicing
- Surgical-grade stainless steel blade
- Blade made in the USA; assembled in Mexico
Microplane zesters and graters feature unique razorlike edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding. Originally created as a woodworking tool, the first Microplane rasp was invented by brothers Richard and Jeff Grace in Russellville, Arkansas, and has since become a food-prep essential found in kitchens around the world.