Nespresso® U, Black
The retractable nozzle eliminates drips by automatically retracting internally after coffee is extruded, and a 180° adjustable water tank can slide left or right to accommodate corners or small counter spaces. Water tank holds 24 oz. and machine holds 10 used capsules. Energy-efficient unit shuts itself off automatically after nine minutes. ABS-plastic construction with BPA-free internal parts. Limited one-year warranty. Made in Hungary.
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Material: ABS-plastic, BPA-free construction
- Care: Hand wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray. Wipe base clean with a damp cloth
- Capacity: 24-oz. water tank
- Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
- Made in Hungary
- This compact machine does it all
- 19 bars of pressure for delicious barista-quality results every time
- Automatically punctures and ejects coffee-drink capsules
- Recycle used Nespresso® capsules at our participating stores »
- Three settings for ristretto, espresso and lungo
- Quick-heating thermoblock element for fast preheating time (25 seconds)
- Retractable nozzle eliminates drips by automatically retracting internally after coffee is extruded
- 180° adjustable water tank can slide left or right to accommodate corners or small counter spaces
- Machine holds 10 used capsules
- Unit shuts itself off automatically after nine minutes
- ABS-plastic construction is BPA free
The company’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.