Three fully programmable cooking functions include Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté and Steam. The Slow Cook feature has four temperature settings—high, low, simmer or warm—for up to 24 hours. The Steam function can be set up to 90 minutes. Cooks can also choose to slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours.
Temperature can be set as high as 400°F, and the automatic Keep Warm function ensures food is hot and ready to serve. Multicooker features a blue, backlit LCD display, and the lid’s handle stays cool to the touch.
Cooks can check cooking time and temperature from across the kitchen or in low light with the large blue backlit LCD display. Glass lid’s handle stays cool to the touch. Unit includes a reversible roasting/steaming rack. The removable six-quart nonstick cast-aluminum cooking pot and the lid are dishwasher safe; clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Click here for some great recipes to try in your Cuisinart Multicooker »
- Handy countertop appliance sears, sautés, slow-cooks and steams—all in one pot
- Just add ingredients and press a button
- Automatically keeps food at the perfect serving temperature until it’s time to eat, too
- Three fully programmable cooking functions include Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté and Steam
- Slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
- Steam for up to 90 minutes
- Temperature can be set as high as 400°F
- Automatic “keep warm” function ensures food is hot and ready to serve
- Removable nonstick cast-aluminum pot and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Check cooking time and temperature from across the kitchen or in low light with the large blue backlit LCD display
- Glass lid’s handle stays cool to the touch
- Unit includes a reversible roasting/steaming rack
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: MSC-600
- Capacity: 6 qts.
- Dimensions: 11" h x 19" l x 15½" w
- Material: Stainless steel, nonstick and glass
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Nonstick cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe; clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly
Cooking pork slow and low with Tom’s restaurant-tested blend of herbs and spices yields just the right mix of sweet and heat. Also great on duck or...See product page for full details »
New Kansas City is home to some of the greatest barbecue in the world. To show our love of this classic barbecue style, we gave this version with a Seattle spin ...See product page for full details »
New Pairing aromatic thyme and coriander from California’s Coachella Valley with earthy smoked paprika, sweet brown sugar and a little chile kick, this...See product page for full details »
New This fragrant blend of star anise, cinnamon, coriander and smoky ancho chile is perfect on roasted or grilled chicken, turkey, seafood and more. Crafted by...See product page for full details »
New Take your taste buds to Southeast Asia with our new barbecue sauce. Our sauce marries the bright, sweet-spiciness of ginger with the heat of red chiles and...See product page for full details »
I would love a 10 or 12 Qt version to bridge the gap between my slow cookers and my 18 Qt countertop roaste
Did feel that the cookbook could have included additional recipes
1 year ago
5 months ago
with this 'update' and getting into the 21st century, bailing on fast food and finding so many recipes on line! F.U.N.!
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
Is the non-stick coating PTFE/PFOA free? If so, what materials are used
I was thinking of replacing my rice cooker (not used that often) with a multi-purpose device.
Is there free shipping on this item
would be a problem transporting the multicooker.