Three fully programmable cooking functions include Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté and Steam. The Slow Cook feature has four temperature settings—high, low, simmer or warm—for up to 24 hours. The Steam function can be set up to 90 minutes. Cooks can also choose to slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours.
Temperature can be set as high as 400°F, and the automatic Keep Warm function ensures food is hot and ready to serve. Multicooker features a blue, backlit LCD display, and the lid’s handle stays cool to the touch.
Cooks can check cooking time and temperature from across the kitchen or in low light with the large blue backlit LCD display. Glass lid’s handle stays cool to the touch. Unit includes a reversible roasting/steaming rack. The removable six-quart nonstick cast-aluminum cooking pot and the lid are dishwasher safe; clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. 1350 watts. 6 qts.; 11" h x 19" l x 15½" w.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: MSC-600
- Care: Nonstick cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe; clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly
- Capacity: 6 qts.
- Dimensions: 11" h x 19" l x 15½" w
- Material: Stainless steel, nonstick and glass
- Watts: 1350 watts
- Handy countertop appliance sears, sautés, slow-cooks and steams—all in one pot
- Just add ingredients and press a button
- Automatically keeps food at the perfect serving temperature until it’s time to eat, too
- Three fully programmable cooking functions include Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté and Steam
- Slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
- Steam for up to 90 minutes
- Temperature can be set as high as 400°F
- Automatic “keep warm” function ensures food is hot and ready to serve
- Removable nonstick cast-aluminum pot and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Check cooking time and temperature from across the kitchen or in low light with the large blue backlit LCD display
- Glass lid’s handle stays cool to the touch
- Unit includes a reversible roasting/steaming rack
- Made in China
Click here for some great recipes to try in your Cuisinart Multicooker »
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”