Zojirushi® Virtuoso Bread Maker
This bread maker has everything, including an additional heater on the lid for even baking every time, a user-friendly easy-to-read LCD control panel to guide you through the process, and even a special gluten-free course for dietary restrictions.
An LCD clock makes it easy to check the completion time and set up the timer, and handles on the baking pan make for easy handling and removal. There’s a large viewing window so you can keep up with progress, and the quick baking cycle prepares bread in only two hours.
Maker includes a 13-hour delay timer; auto shut-off; and menu settings such as basic, wheat, gluten free, quick, dough, jam, cake, sourdough starter; and three memory settings. Unit comes with a measuring cup and spoon, an instructional DVD, user’s manual and recipe booklet with 100+ recipes. Two-pound loaf of bread capacity. 700 watts. 22 lbs.; 10½" h x 13" l x 18" w.
- Includes: Measuring cup and spoon, instructional DVD, users manual and recipe booklet
- Capacity: Two-pound loaf of bread capacity
- Dimensions: 22 lbs.; 10½" h x 13" l x 18" w
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminized steel and nonstick
- Virtuoso’s revolutionary heating element will change the way chefs bake bread at home
- Now cooks can take advantage of one of the most technologically advanced bread makers we’ve found
- Loaded with menu settings and options for the ultimate in versatility
- Additional heater on the lid for even baking every time
- User-friendly easy-to-read LCD control panel to guide you through the process
- Special gluten-free course for dietary restrictions
- LCD clock makes it easy to check the completion time and set up the timer
- Handles on the baking pan make for easy handling and removal
- Large viewing window so you can keep up with progress
- Quick baking cycle prepares bread in only two hours
- 13-hour delay timer
- Auto shut-off
- Variety of menu settings
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Instructional DVD
- User’s manual
- Recipe booklet with 100+ recipes
- Two-pound loaf of bread capacity
- 700 watts
- Made in China
Based on its passion and philosophy, Zojirushi has used its advanced technologies to develop an impressive household lineup over the past nine decades: indoor and outdoor products tailored to meet the needs of today’s active lifestyles; easy-to-use and convenient rice cookers; compact and attractive electric water boilers; beverage dispensers elegant enough to use in the living room; and a variety of stainless steel vacuum bottles that are perfect for all types of outdoor activities are just a few examples of their impressive products.
Staying one step ahead of evolving tastes, Zojirushi continues to launch a constant stream of top-selling cooking and food preservation products that are high in quality and attractive in design. Zojirushi is dedicated to offering a new generation of products that exemplify ease, affluence and style in its three main business areas: Cooking appliances, food and beverage preservation and amenities for the home. Their goal is to cater to modern needs based on this guiding philosophy - to improve their customers’ quality of life through innovative technology and wonderful products that serve all who use them.