Sur La Table Platinum Professional Springform Pan
Thick aluminized steel offers superior heat transfer, resistance to corrosion and rust, and excellent durability. Each pan’s thickness is based on years of performance data to deliver perfectly even heat distribution and a lifetime of use. Steel wire is added to pan rims for extra strength and resistance to warping. Our Platinum bakeware is manufactured with 65% recycled steel.
Unique fluted design with corrugated construction maximizes strength and impact resistance, and resists warping and denting that can occur with use. Textured surface allows airflow under baking food for beautifully even overall results and easy release every time.
- Developed just for Sur La Table by USA Pan in Pittsburgh, PA
- Commercial-quality professional bakeware meets the highest standards for performance and durability
- Thick, aluminized steel offers superior heat transfer and resistance to rust and corrosion
- Delivers perfectly even heat distribution
- Steel wire is added to pan rims for extra strength and resistance to warping
- Manufactured with 65% recycled steel
- Textured surface allows airflow under food for beautifully even baking and easy release every time
- Made in the USA, exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dimensions: 9" x 3"
- Material: Aluminized steel with nonstick coating
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent using a sponge or nylon pad. Rinse and pat dry thoroughly.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden tools. Do not cut in the pan or use sharp metal utensils. Do not heat beyond 450°F
- Wash before first use
Set of stainless-steel measuring spoons in ¼-tsp., ½-tsp., 1-tsp., ½-Tbsp. and 1-Tbsp. sizes. Comes with stainless-steel ring for easy...See product page for full details »
A great complete set for the professional baker or baking enthusiast. Set of durable stainless-steel measuring cups includes ¼-cup, 1/3-cup...See product page for full details »
This show-stopping cheesecake is an exact replica of the kind Grandma used to serve (sans 2 full pounds of cream cheese, of course). The filling is neither...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers