Taylor Digital Thermocouple Thermometer
The ultra-thin 1½-mm tip leaves a much smaller hole in your food, so fewer flavorful juices will escape as you check the temperature. Also features a recalibration function and a hold function, which stores the temperature of your food. The 4" stainless steel probe folds into thermometer casing for storage.
Housing is made of durable, anti-microbial plastic to inhibit the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria. The display is large and easy to read, with a blue backlight to help in dim conditions, and has an auto-off feature. Requires two AAA batteries (included). Hand wash only. 1½" x 5½" x 12¼".
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: ½" x 5½" x 12¼"
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Warranty: One year, limited
- Digital thermometer with folding probe for fast, accurate temperature reading
- Integrated thermocouple technology for accurate and stable temperature readings in as fast as four seconds
- Hold function allows for a continued temperature readout
- Temperature range of -40°F to 562°F
- Made in China