Kuhn Rikon Serrated Paring Knives
Paring knife is constructed of highcarbon stainless steel with a nonstick coating, so food won’t stick to the blade. Multiple color choices make it easy to separate colors for different tasks. Includes a sheath for safe storage and transportation.
Quality construction makes these knives a wonderful value, while the fun colors make them a terrific gift.
EASILY TACKLES SMALL KITCHEN TASKS
Ultrasharp paring knife slices, peels, and chops like a dream.
Makes quick work of tomatoes and fruits with rinds, such as lemons or limes.
Innovative nonstick coating ensures that food easily slides off the highcarbon stainless steel blade.
GREAT FOR PICNICS OR CAMPING
Simply slip the sheath over the blade for safe storage and transportation.
A VARIETY OF COLORS
Enables you to easily assign knives for different tasks.
- Vibrantly colored and versatile paring knives handle multiple kitchen prep tasks with ease
- Ultra-sharp, high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Perfect for slicing, peeling and chopping
- Serrated blade cuts through everything from crusty breads to citrus fruit
- Features nonstick coating on blade so food slides off easily
- Comes with a sheath for safe storage and blade protection
- Great for picnics or camping and makes a wonderful gift
- Available in a variety of bright, fun colors
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Dimensions: 4" blade; 7¾" total length
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, plastic, nonstick coating
- Designed in Switzerland; assembled in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
Questions & Answers
I haven't used a serrated paring knife before. It should work well on tomatoes, and mangoes.