Kuhn Rikon Serrated Paring Knives
Paring knife is constructed of highcarbon stainless steel with a nonstick coating, so food won’t stick to the blade. Multiple color choices make it easy to separate colors for different tasks. Includes a sheath for safe storage and transportation.
Quality construction makes these knives a wonderful value, while the fun colors make them a terrific gift. 4" blade. Dishwasher safe.
Ultrasharp paring knife slices, peels, and chops like a dream.
Makes quick work of tomatoes and fruits with rinds, such as lemons or limes.
Innovative nonstick coating ensures that food easily slides off the highcarbon stainless steel blade.
GREAT FOR PICNICS OR CAMPING
Simply slip the sheath over the blade for safe storage and transportation.
A VARIETY OF COLORS
Enables you to easily assign knives for different tasks.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: Knife and sheath
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4" blade; 7¾" total length
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, plastic, nonstick coating
- Designed in Switzerland; assembled in China
- Vibrantly colored and versatile paring knives handle multiple kitchen prep tasks with ease
- Ultra-sharp, high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Perfect for slicing, peeling and chopping
- Serrated blade cuts through everything from crusty breads to citrus fruit
- Features nonstick coating on blade so food slides off easily
- Comes with a sheath for safe storage and blade protection
- Great for picnics or camping and makes a wonderful gift
- Available in a variety of bright, fun colors
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend Old World craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.
They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.