Rowenta® Eco Intelligence Iron
Unique 3D design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss, and 400 microsteam holes provide perfect steam distribution. Precision tip ensures easy access to difficult areas like seams and collars. Vertical steam allows iron to be used in upright position to remove wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments.
Integrated self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits to ensure optimal performance, and the anti-calc system helps extend the life of the iron. For your safety, three-way auto shutoff turns the iron off in 8 minutes if vertical and 30 seconds if horizontal or tipped over.
Ergonomic soft-grip handle ensures maximum comfort and control. Generously sized water tank has 10-oz. capacity. Comes with extra-long 6-foot power cord with a 360° pivot, which eliminates wrestling with an inflexible cord. 6"H x 11"L x 5"W. 1700 watts. Made in Germany.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Model: DW6080U1
- Capacity: 10-oz. water tank
- Dimensions: 6"H x 11"L x 5"W, 6-foot power cord
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, soft touch plastic
- Watts: 1700 watts
- Eco Intelligence Iron blends ironing efficiency with energy savings
- Adjustable settings accommodate everything from thick wool to delicate silk
- Energy-saving eco setting delivers optimal steam output and high-quality ironing results for most fabrics
- Boost setting provides additional steam for thick fabrics and tough creases
- Dry position ensures the perfect finish
- Vertical steam allows iron to be used for removing wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments
- Unique 3D design helps concentrate steam below soleplate to reduce steam loss
- 400 microsteam holes for perfect steam distribution
- Precision tip for easy access to difficult areas like seams and collars
- Integrated self-clean and ani-calc systems
- Three-way auto shutoff ensures safety
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfort and control
- Features 10-oz. water tank and 6-foot power cord with 360° pivot
- Made in Germany
In 1949, they launched the first iron with a temperature control and thermostat, followed by the first steam iron in 1957, an innovation that would change garment care forever.
What is true about their history, regardless of the decade, is that technology and innovation have always been at the forefront of product design. Rowenta manufacturers the best, most technologically advanced irons.