Kuhn Rikon Multi-Dot Printed Paring Knives
A great knife at a superb value, it works wonderfully for many prep tasks and as a picnic or camping companion. High-carbon stainless-steel blade has a nonstick coating so food slides right off. Included sheath keeps you and the blade protected when storing or transporting. Available in a variety of prints and colors to suit your style. Dishwasher safe. 4" blade; 7¾" total length.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: Knife and sheath
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4" blade; 7¾" total length
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, plastic, nonstick coating
- Designed in Switzerland; assembled in China
- Fun and functional paring knives handle multiple kitchen prep tasks with ease
- Ultra-sharp, high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Perfect for slicing, peeling and chopping
- Features nonstick coating on blade so food slides off easily
- Comes with sheath for safe storage and blade protection
- Great for picnics or camping and makes a wonderful gift
- Available in a variety of prints and colors to suit your style
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend Old World craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.
They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.