Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Fillet Knife, 7"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel. Each blade is laser-cut for the optimal angle and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design for comfortable use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German fillet knife glides through everything from chicken to fish with ease. Distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily. Works great with both cooked and uncooked meats. 7" blade. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Lifetime warranty. Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Angled bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Allows for use of the whole length of blade
- Blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Bolster supports both Western- and Eastern-style cuts
- Optimized blade shape reduces stress on the hand to improve cutting technique
- Special-formula steel and polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use
- Sigmaforge knife is made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardened blade stays sharper longer for superior resilience
- Precise lasers ensure optimal blade angles
- Blade is polished by hand for outstanding sharpness
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance
- Designed by renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
The Pro collection by Zwilling J.A. Henckels combines their 280 years of knife-forging experience with the simplistic, yet innovative, design of renowned...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
The flexibility of a fillet knife is very important to me. To easily fillet the skin off the fish properly, the blade must be able to somewhat flex so that the blade is fully flush to the table otherwise it can be hard to start the fillet or to properly fillet the meat off without wasting meat. Another very important aspect of the knife is the tip, how well it holds an edge and can pierce for starting the cut along the backbone. I'd love to see a case for the knife available if there is one. A fillet knife should not have the rigidity of a boning knife, otherwise no matter how well it holds an edge it is poorly designed