Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Pro Fillet Knife, 7"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel. Each blade is laser-cut for the optimal angle and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design for comfortable use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German fillet knife glides through everything from chicken to fish with ease. Distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily. Works great with both cooked and uncooked meats. 7" blade. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Lifetime warranty. Made in Solingen, Germany.
To produce this impeccable collection of cutlery, Zwilling J.A. Henckels enlisted the expertise of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun to design a knife that is incredibly simple and comfortable to use. These knives are precision-forged in “The City of Blades,” the German knife capital of Solingen.
A SHARPER, MORE DURABLE BLADE
Using the exclusive Sigmaforge process the blade is made from a single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel. The precision-forged blade is ice-hardened for superior resistance and features laser-cut edges so it stays sharper longer.
ENHANCED PRECISION AND CONTROL
Angled bolster enables you to cut with improved precision, safety and control. It gives you a more professional grip and allows easier use of both Eastern- and Western-style cutting.
OPTIMIZED BLADE SHAPE
The unique design reduces hand and wrist stress and helps improve your cutting technique. Full-edge utility allows you to use the entire length of the blade for cutting and the blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Ergonomically designed, triple-riveted full-tang handles have exceptional balance and weight.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Angled bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Allows for use of the whole length of blade
- Blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Bolster supports both Western- and Eastern-style cuts
- Optimized blade shape reduces stress on the hand to improve cutting technique
- Special-formula steel and polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use
- Sigmaforge knife is made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardened blade stays sharper longer for superior resilience
- Precise lasers ensure optimal blade angles
- Blade is polished by hand for outstanding sharpness
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance
- Designed by renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun
- Made in Solingen, Germany