Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Pro 2-Piece Carving Set
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel. Each blade is laser-cut for the optimal angle and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design for comfortable use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German carving set is perfect for everything from holiday feasts to family dinners. Includes Zwilling’s Pro 8" slicer and 6" meat fork.
- Knives are precision-forged in “The City of Blades,” the German knife capital of Solingen
- Blade is made from a single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel
- Ice-hardened for superior resistance and features laser-cut edges so it stays sharper longer
- Angled bolster enables you to cut with improved precision, safety and control. It gives you a more professional grip and allows easier use of both Eastern- and Western-style cutting
- The unique design reduces hand and wrist stress and helps improve your cutting technique
- Full-edge utility allows you to use the entire length of the blade for cutting and the blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Ergonomically designed, triple-riveted full-tang handles have exceptional balance and weight
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 7" blade, 6" meat fork
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
What's In the box? Show
- Slicing knife
- Meat fork
The Pro collection by Zwilling J.A. Henckels combines their 280 years of knife-forging experience with the simplistic, yet innovative, design of renowned...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers