Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Pro Boning Knife, 5½"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel. Each blade is laser-cut for the optimal angle and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design for comfortable use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German knife’s distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily. Works great with both cooked and uncooked meats.
- Knives are precision-forged in “The City of Blades,” the German knife capital of Solingen
- Using the exclusive Sigmaforge® process the blade is made from a single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel
- The precision-forged blade is ice-hardened for superior resistance and features laser-cut edges so it stays sharper longer
- Angled bolster enables you to cut with improved precision, safety and control. It gives you a more professional grip and allows easier use of both Eastern- and Western-style cutting
- The unique design reduces hand and wrist stress and helps improve your cutting technique. Full-edge utility allows you to use the entire length of the blade for cutting and the blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Ergonomically designed, triple-riveted full-tang handles have exceptional balance and weight
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5½" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
The Pro collection by Zwilling J.A. Henckels combines their 280 years of knife-forging experience with the simplistic, yet innovative, design of renowned...See product page for full details »