Wüsthof® Epicure 7-Piece Knife Block Set
This 7-piece set includes: 3½" paring, 5" serrated utility, 9" bread, 8" chef’s, 9" steel, kitchen shears and knife block.
ALL-NEW DESIGN FROM BLADE TO BOLSTER TO HANDLE
Extra knuckle clearance. Perfect balance. From USA-made Epicurean handle to wide, ceramic-coated blade, it’s by design that an Epicure knife feels like it belongs in your hand.
REVOLUTIONARY CERAMIC-COATED BLADE
Each blade has been treated with a revolutionary invisible ceramic coating to make cleanup easy, prevent food from sticking and protect against damage over time.
NEWLY REDESIGNED WIDER BLADES ARE MORE USER-FRIENDLY
Engineer Bjorn Berger designed the wider blade shapes with a slight curve to enhance stability, comfort, and knuckle clearance.
ULTRA-HYGIENIC AND ERGONOMIC EPICUREAN HANDLE
The Epicurean recycled-wood-fiber handles are made in the USA of the same silky smooth, ultra-durable material used to make professional cutting boards.
Shop all Wüsthof Epicure »
- Care: Hand wash
- Includes: 3½" paring, 5" serrated utility, 9" bread, 8" chef’s, 9" steel, kitchen shears and block
- Material: Stainless steel and wood fiber
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- The engineers at Wüsthof went back to the cutting board and spent two years designing a new collection from scratch just for us
- The result: the most innovative and technically advanced Western knives we’ve ever offered
- Forged from a single vision and a single piece of steel, with all-new design from blade to bolster to handle
- Perfect balance
- It’s by design that an Epicure knife feels like it belongs in your hand
- Revolutionary invisible ceramic coating makes cleanup easy, prevents food from sticking and protects against damage over time
- Newly redesigned wider blades are more user-friendly
- Engineer Bjorn Berger designed the wider blade shapes with a slight curve to enhance stability, comfort, and knuckle clearance
- Epicurean® recycled-wood-fiber handles are made in the USA of the same silky smooth, ultra-durable material used to make professional cutting boards
- To create a knife of unmatched strength and stability, the experts at Wüsthof used almost 200 years of experience to rethink traditional bolster design
- Sturdy two-rivet handles are made of epicurean, a unique wood-fiber composite used in commercial kitchens that’s ultra-durable and hygienic
- Made in Solingen, Germany
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
Note, that unlike some other block sets, the utility knife in this set is serrated, Something I would have preferred not to have had.
Also note that the Epicure line is exclusive to SLT, meaning can't shop around for these knives. Additionally, the Epicure line itself is fairly new and therefore the selection of knives are more limited (not that you really need that many different knives). SLT retail stores stopped selling Wusthof's Ikon lines, I think, to push the Epicure line (you can still find Ikons on their website).
Wusthof's website does not mention this line of knives by the way
5 months ago
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
Love the look and love Wusthof knives, however they need to produce steak knives to match