Scanpan® IQ Nonstick Chef Sauté Pan
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 05/17/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
Scanpan IQ features a unique casting technique that integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan. This ensures optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time. Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food and features integrated steam vents for ultimate control. Soft-grip, stay-cool side handles are made of durable silicone.
ONE PAN DOES IT ALL
Versatile chef’s pan is sure to become your go-to favorite for searing, sautéing, steaming, stir frying and so much more. Perfect for everything from creamy risotto to coq au vin. High sides make it easy to add liquids and other ingredients for delicious, one-pan meals. Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F. 12½" diameter. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Unique casting technique integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan
- Delivers optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time
- Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food
- Lid features integrated steam vents
- Soft-grip, stay-cool side handles made of durable silicone
- Made in Denmark
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Dimensions: 12½" diameter
- Material: Aluminum, Green Tek™ nonstick, glass, silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- Chef’s pan
Questions & Answers
I'd like to know the capacity of this panhttp://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-1025816/Scanpan-IQ-Nonstick-Chef-Saute-Pa