Scanpan IQ Nonstick Saucepans
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
Scanpan IQ features a unique casting technique that integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan. This ensures optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time. Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food and features integrated steam vents for ultimate control. Soft-grip, stay-cool handle is made of durable silicone.
VERSATILE SAUCEPANS IN TWO CONVENIENT SIZES
Perfect for making hearty soups, delicate sauces and everything in between. User-friendly saucepans deliver delicious rice, potatoes, vegetables, custards, caramel, and more. Plus, they’re great for reheating leftovers! Available in 2-qt. or 3½-qt. sizes. Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Includes: Saucepan and lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
- Material: Aluminum, Green Tek™ nonstick, glass, silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Unique casting technique integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan
- Delivers optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time
- Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food
- Lid features integrated steam vents
- Soft-grip, stay-cool handle made of durable silicone
- Made in Denmark
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.
The Professional Series, cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum, is designed for the home cooking connoisseur. This series of cookware features modern lines and timeless design, accented with riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles and stainless-steel lids to create a bold and stunning look.
The CTX Series is the world’s first induction-compatible nonstick cookware. The brushed 18/10 stainless-steel finish and glass lids create a modern look that marries perfectly with the durable, 5-layer, stainless-aluminum construction. With high-performance and gourmet results, CTX is the perfect choice for the at-home chef.
For their most recent innovation, Scanpan partnered with Sur La Table to develop and bring to the consumer the remarkable CSX Series. With professional-weight 5-ply layered construction, ultra-durable 18/10 stainless-steel interiors, transparent-glass window lids, handy liquid-volume markings, smooth and rounded finished stainless-steel rims, and large ergonomic stay-cool comfort handles, the eco-friendly Scanpan CSX line is constructed from 100% recycled materials and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. This restaurant-quality cookware for home cooks is available only at Sur La Table.