Scanpan IQ Nonstick Casserole, 6½ qt.
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
Scanpan IQ features a unique casting technique that integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan. This ensures optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time. Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food and features integrated steam vents for ultimate control. Soft-grip, stay-cool side handles are made of durable silicone.
ONE DISH DOES IT ALL
Versatile casserole is perfect for making soups, stews, pot roast, pasta and all kinds of delicious one-pot meals. Generous 6½-quart capacity makes enough to feed a crowd—great for potlucks and family feasts. Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. Made in Denmark.
Web exclusive: This product only available online.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Includes: Casserole and lid
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Works with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Oven safe to 500°F
- Capacity: 6½ qt.
- Material: Aluminum, Green Tek™ nonstick, glass, silicone
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Unique casting technique integrates the optimized induction base with the aluminum core of the pan
- Delivers optimum heat distribution for perfect results in record time
- Silicone and glass lid preserves the moisture and flavors of food
- Lid features integrated steam vents
- Soft-grip, stay-cool side handles made of durable silicone
- Made in Denmark
Questions & Answers
Please explain differences between Scanpan CTX, PRO IQ, CSX, IQ, et