Berard® Olivewood Salt & Pepper Mills
The mills have an “S” or a “P” for easy identification, and are finished with wax and oil, so they won’t taint food. Olivewood will last a lifetime if it is properly looked after. 6½" h. Hand wash. Made in France.
- This beautiful mills are truly unique
- Due to the natural color and grain of olivewood, no two pieces are ever the same
- Natural oil content of olive wood kills bacteria
- More hygienic than other wood or plastic products
- Beautifully smooth
- Feels lovely in the hand
- A pleasure to use every day or for special occasions
- “S”l or “P” for easy identification
- Finished with wax and oil, so they won’t taint food
- Olivewood will last a lifetime if it is properly looked after
- Made in France
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 6½" h
- Material: Olivewood
Questions & Answers
Is it stainless steel or is it ceramic?
What volume of salt or pepper do these hold?