Bormioli Rocco Bavaria Mug
The Bavaria beer mug is perfect for serving dark lagers, pale ales and everything in between. Tapered shape accommodates abundant froth, and sturdy footed base helps prevent messy spills. Easy-grip handle eliminates hand contact with glass, so beer stays colder longer. 17¼ oz. Hand wash. Made in Italy.
- Manufacturer: Bormioli Rocco
- Care: Hand wash
- Capacity: 17¼ oz.
- Material: Glass
- Created by Bormioli Roccoo—a leading glassware manufacturer since 1825
- Perfect for serving dark lagers, pale ales and everything in between
- Tapered shape accommodates abundant froth
- Sturdy, footed base prevents messy spills
- Easy-grip handle helps keep beer colder longer
- Generous 17¼-oz. capacity
- Made in Italy
New Great for enjoying a pint of your favorite lager, ale, porter or stout, this classically styled glass brings a touch of English-pub charm to your table...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Notation of Korea and the European beer mug shown in the capacity of 0.5 liters (actual capacity 668mml) I need to have a beer mug.Written on your homepage Capacity: 17 _ oz. When the capacity of a beer mug full is it?Otherwise, the capacity is shown in a beer mug?I need a real 0.5 liters (actual capacity 668mml) is 19.5cm in height of a beer mug.If my question is confusing, please tell us the height of the glass of beer.Please have a nice day today