Zwilling’s legendary quality and stainless steel expertise come together in their new Spirit cookware, a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks. Tri-ply construction features 3mm thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking. Riveted cast handles stay cool to the touch, and flared rim ensures drip-free pouring. Oven safe up to 500°F. Dishwasher safe. Designed to fit Zwilling’s Spirit 6-qt. Dutch oven.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Fits Zwilling’s Spirit 6-qt. Dutch oven
- Material: Stainless steel
- Zwilling’s new stainless steel Spirit cookware is a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks
- Exclusive stay-cool handles are securely riveted to pan
- Flared rim ensures drip-free pouring
- Fits Zwilling’s Spirit 6-qt. Dutch oven
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Since 1731, in the town of Solingen, Germany, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been committed to manufacturing knives of the highest quality. With a long list of firstsincluding the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American marketZwilling J.A. Henckels has been a true innovator in the world of cutlery.