Cuisinart® EasyPop™ Hot Air Popcorn Maker
Removable chute and butter warming tray for easy cleanup in the dishwasher. Unit has cord storage to save you space when not in use.
- Model: Metallic Red: CPM-100MR; White: CPM-100W
- Material: Plastic
- Capacity: Ten cup
- Dimensions: 5 lbs.; 7½" x 10" x 15"
- Watts: 1500
- Warranty: Three-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
I LOVE the red! Love the on/off switch! Love the size! Totally enjoyed the popcorn I used!
All popcorn poppers leave unpopped kernals. Has nothing to do with the popper! Its the popcorn!! First time used it whirled 2 kernals out--to be expected there is no ""trap"" door to keep them from popping off the ship!
Received another popper for Christmas took it back because it wasn't a hot air popper. Gave it a whirl anyway. Found I didn't care for the brand or type. Did a huge internet investigation found that this one had the most overall positive reviews. I bought it! It's a CUISINART!!! It works just like I expected it to!
It is hard to find the ""perfect"" popper- I don't think one exists! Sooooo... since I like the look of this popper (got it in red) & it stores nicely I guess it stays....
Truly a must have for anyone with kids
We rinse out the butter bowl before it hardens. I've never had popcorn with so little effort both cooking and cleaning. We have about the same amount of leftover kernels that we've had with our old hot air popper and the stovetop one with the crank. Probably about a 98% pop rate.
1. Make sure your popcorn is fresh. Stale popcorn that's been on your shelf for months is going to result in many unpopped kernels.
2. Warm-up the machine for 30 seconds to one minute prior to adding popcorn.
6 months ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers