Lékué Citrus Mister
This set includes two sizes for optimum extraction. The longer unit is perfect for larger fruits like oranges, lemons and grapefruits. The shorter unit is ideal for smaller fruits like limes and tangerines. Mister comes with a small pedestal dish to rest the fruits on when not in use.
- Manufacturer: Lékué
- Material: Platinum silicone. BPA-free
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Warranty: Lékué offers a 10-year warranty for manufacturer’s defects, and will replace any item with the same or similar item, if the item fails during use. Warranty not effective for commercial use
- Manufactured in Spain. Assembled in China
- Eliminate the middle man—get citrus mist straight from the source
- Just pop the mister right into the fruit to spritz soft drinks, cocktails, salads, seafood and more
- Includes two sizes for optimum extraction
- The longer unit is perfect for larger fruits like oranges, lemons and grapefruits
- The shorter unit is ideal for smaller fruits like limes and tangerines
- Mister comes with a small pedestal dish to rest the fruits on when not in use
For Lékué, the traditional kitchen is a unique kitchen where new techniques can be incorporated to make our recipes easier, where new ideas are created that transform our daily menus and where everyone discovers how to create unique dishes in which shapes and colors seduce the most demanding palates.
In order to offer food lovers healthy meals, Lékué includes a collection of innovative proposals in the Healthy Cooking line. The Steam Roaster, the Steam Case, the Steamer or the Cooking Bag offer new, unique and functional alternatives to enjoy recipes without added oils, for balanced and healthy meals.
These innovative ideas have been acknowledged in recent years with prestigious international awards including the Good Design Award in 2007 and 2010, the Cambra de Comerc de Barcelona Innovation Award, the Trends Award in 2009 in the Frankfurt Trade Fair and The Best Hit Items 30 by Nikkei Trendy in 2009, among others.
Solutions for the day-to-day kitchen that break with the myth that healthy cooking is boring or bland.