Revol® Revolution Pepper-Red Cocotte, 2¾ qt.
Made of natural components with no heavy metals or toxins, this casserole dish will not react with any foods. The 100% recyclable material is completely nonporous and won’t absorb fats, odors or bacteria. Food slides off the enameled surface, making your casserole easy to clean.
Pretty and practical casserole goes from freezer to oven, induction to grill, table to dishwasher and everywhere in between. It’s great for preparing, simmering, baking, and presenting your recipes in a single dish. Looks great at your table while keeping your food warm. Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Oven-safe to 572°F. Made in France. DURABLE AND RESILENT
Revol’s new proprietary material has a higher thermal shock value and won’t deteriorate with wear and tear or absorb fat, odors or bacteria.
SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Made of natural materials without toxic components, so it won’t react with your food.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HEAT SOURCES
Use your Revol cookware in the oven or on your electric, gas, or induction cooktop.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
Not only does Revol porcelain look great at the table, its performance is spectacular as well. Take your dish from freezer to oven or stovetop to table with ease.
ONE DISH DOES IT ALL
Do everything in your casserole. Prepare, simmer, bake and present all in a single dish.
The enameled surface is naturally anti-adhesive, so food doesn’t stick, making it easy to clean.
- Suitable for every heat source, including induction
- New material is more durable than other ceramics
- Now more resistant to thermal shock, wear and tear
- Contains no heavy metals or toxic components
- Won’t react with your food
- Goes from freezer to oven or stovetop to table
- Prepare, simmer, bake, and serve all in one dish
- Includes tight-fitting lid
- Manufacturer: Revol
- Material: Porcelain
- Capacity: 1¾ qt., 2¾ qt., 3¾ qt.
- Dimensions: 5" x 7½" (1¾ qt.); 5½" x 9" (2¾ qt.); 5¾" x 10¼" (3¾ qt.)
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Oven-safe to 572°F. Do not place empty items in microwave or oven. Do not preheat porcelain
What's In the box? Show
- Casserole dish
8 months ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers