Flor del Delta Sea Salt with Spices
Available unflavored (or natural) and with added spices and herbs created by renowned Spanish chef and restaurateur Joan Roca (holder of three Michelin stars!).
- The very highest quality Flor de Sal (flower of salt) from the Trinidad Salt Pans of Spain
- This recipe features flower of salt combined with aromatic and spicy Sichuan pepper, cardamom, ginger, coriander, cinnamon and star anis
- Versatile and delicious
- Flor del Delta sea salts are one pantry essential no chef should be without
- Packaged in an attractive, practical canister to protect against light and humidity, and ensure freshness
- Made in Spain
- Capacity: 5.3 oz.
- Ingredients: Flower of salt, dill, tarragon and star anise
Questions & Answers