Sur La Table Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cake Mix
Fall’s favorite flavor meets moist, chocolate-studded cake.
- In addition to the mix, you will need:
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cups water, room temperature
- ¾ cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously spray a 10 to 12 cup Nordic Ware Bundt™ pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, water and oil until well blended. Sprinkle mix on top and gently fold until just combined with no pockets of dry mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake, rotating the pan halfway through the cook time, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean, about 70-80 minutes.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool for about 20-25 minutes.
- Gently loosen the sides of the somewhat cooled cake from the pan and turn it out on the cooling rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Baked
- Weight: 40.9 oz.
- Ingredients: Sugar, unbleached enriched flours, chocolate chips, pumpkin, baking soda, canola oil, sea salt, spices, natural vanilla flavor, ginger
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat and soy. Prepared on shared equipment that may come in contact with eggs, milk and tree nuts
- Made in USA exclusively for Sur La Table
We popped it out of the pan and cut into long before it was cool and the taste was pure heaven. We liked it so much we warmed slices the next day. Even at room temp it is perfect. Not overly pumpkiny, delicious subtle spice, and seriously - where did they get those chocolate chips?!? They stay moist and soft to the last chip-decked crumb.
I sabotaged my diet by eating so much of this cake but believe me, it was worth very bite. I will be taking this to all my holiday gatherings this year and will probably dream about it until its back next fall. PLEASE bring it back next fall! And I have no objections if you decide to stock it all year.
If you want your guests to think you are the best baker ever, bake this cake. PERFECT for your holiday entertaining.
3 months ago
Questions & Answers